Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
Download Dutch A Language and Literature IB past papers May 2019 PDF and use it for your revision. Dutch A Language and Literature International Baccalaureate past questions Standard Level and Higher Level plus Marking Scheme.
The International Baccalaureate, formerly known as the International Baccalaureate Organization, is a nonprofit foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and founded in 1968.
The IB diploma is earned when students pass exams in six different subject areas and successfully complete the Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge course and Creativity, Action and Service requirements. The subject areas are listed with the IA offerings below.
About the International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is a global leader in international education—developing inquiring, knowledgeable, confident, and caring young people. Our programmes empower school-aged students to take ownership of their own learning and help them develop future-ready skills to make a difference and thrive in a world that changes fast.
What is a passing IB score?
In general, in order to receive the IB Diploma, a student will have to score at least a 4 in each subject, or 24 points or more in total. The full criteria for passing the IB DP are set out below and students need to be aware that a score of 24 points will not always guarantee a pass.
What is IB in high school?
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) offers a continuum of international education through four challenging, high-quality educational programmes to students aged 3 to 19. … An IB education also fosters diversity, curiosity and a healthy appetite for learning. Schools must be authorized to teach our IB programmes.
What are SL and HL in IB?
HL indicates “higher level” and SL indicates “standard level” for the exams. All courses, with the exception of Math, Environmental Systems and Societies and ab initio language, are taught at the HL level.