Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
Cambridge IGCSE Biology (9-1) (0970) 2020 Past Papers free download for revision. IGCSE Biology (9-1) (0970) 2020 Question Papers, Marking Schemes, Grade Thresholds PDF.
Cambridge IGCSE (9-1) Biology helps learners to understand the biological world in which they live and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments. The syllabus includes the basic principles and concepts that are fundamental to the subject, some current applications of biology, and a strong emphasis on practical skills.
What is IGCSE?
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year programme leading to externally set, marked and certificated examinations from the University of Cambridge. Any student who takes an IGCSE subject will be gaining a qualification that is recognised globally.
The IGCSE is similar to GCSE and is recognized in the United Kingdom as being equivalent to the GCSE for the purposes of recognizing prior attainment. It was developed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations. Students typically sit seven to nine subjects in one session at the end of Year 11.
Why Past exam papers are important
Administered effectively, past papers are the best way to prepare students for the experience of an examination. You can administer them throughout the school year to measure your learners’ progression and development.
They are also a great tool for measuring your students’ level of understanding and can identify any weaker subject areas, helping you guide your teaching in line with their needs. Use them alongside the mark schemes to help students become familiar with answering exam questions and meeting the assessment objectives.
They provide valuable evidence for learning and can help to support conversations with students, parents and school leaders, particularly if they are concerned about the effects of time away from school.