Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
The national Chairman of the Social Democratic Front party, Ni John Fru Ndi has strongly condemned the abduction of Cardinal Tumi and that of the Fon of Nso HRM Sem Mbinglo by gunmen suspected to be Ambazonia fighters.
Speaking to State media CRTV’s journalists today, the politician called for the release of the Nso Fon whose whereabouts remain unknown close to 24 hours after he was picked up on his way to his palace which he had deserted due to insecurity.
Ni John Fru Ndi equally decried the non-respect of elderly persons and traditions demonstrated by separatists.
“In every war, there is some respect on people who matter in society. If we hate the people who are on sit at the moment, we’re talking about institutions and Cameroonians used to be respecters of these institutions but, the present happenings in the country make me feel very bad that because a child has a gun he can talk to you anyhow, I can’t take that.” The politician said.
HRM Sem Mbinglo was kidnapped Thursday November 5 alongside ten other persons including Christian Cardinal Tumi who was accompanying him to Kumbo.
After calls for their release, the prelate was freed this Friday morning but the Fon’s whereabouts remain unknown.
This kidnap follows a number of attacks on some schools in the two English speaking regions by unidentified gunmen.
During one of such attacks, seven kids were killed and thirteen others injured.
Cet article Cameroon: Fru Ndi condemns kidnap of Nso Fon, calls for his release est apparu en premier sur Journal du Cameroun.