Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
The Ministry of Youth and Civic Education has begun mobilizing partners and various stakeholders in preparation for the 35 edition of the international day of volunteers which will be celebrated on December 5 under the theme ‘Together We Can Through Volunteering’.
Ahead of the event, the first preparatory meeting held recently at the Ministry of Youth at Civic Education was aimed at bringing together all institutional, technical, private and administrative partners to see how they can provide their support.
Chairing the meeting, the Secretary General at the Ministry of Youth and Civic Education, Theophile Benga said volunteering is a core value which must be taught to young Cameroonians, reason why they will be setting aside a series of activities to encourage youth to volunteer.
He said ten activities have been set aside as part of celebrations for this year’s event which will be spread across one week; an opening event, benchmarking activities and a closing event.
After proposals from the other partners present at the meeting, it was agreed that contributions and amendments made during this meeting be taken into account with a view to expanding the program of the International Day of volunteers which is celebrated in Cameroon from November 26 to December 05, 2020.
Proposals are also expected from the various regional delegations of youth and civic education as celebrations will equally focus this year on the contribution of community volunteers as key stakeholders for risk communication and community engagement against the COVID-19.
The United Nations Volunteer Programme, last week launched this year’s IVD campaign, leading up to December 5. In the weeks to come, activities will be organized to thank volunteers worldwide and also shed light on the difficulties and needs of volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic. The UNV will also show the impact of volunteers in their communities during this pandemic, and reach to all corners of the globe with the message of ‘Together We Can Through Volunteering.’