Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
How Schools Manage Lunch Break during this Covid-19 period is probably one of the key questions parents are asking themselves now.
With the dreaded Coronavirus still lurking around, preventive measure where taken and the sale of food on school premises are prohibited.
This will therefore go to say student or pupils won’t be able to buy anything to eat during the lunch break.
Schools have adopted various methods to handle lunch break since the start of classes on October 5, 2020. And in most cases, students can only bring their food from home and willl have to thoughly wash and sterilise their hands using a hand sanitiser before eating.
As regard the sahring of food, it is highly prohibited.
But the absence of canteens could prove very difficult for some students, especially those who can’t afford to bring snacks or foodstuff from home.
Some students are already versed with the habit of eating at the school canteen and the situation they find themselves now seems complicated.
Although most schools have closed their canteens, some Catholic and private schools on their part have decided to open their canteens under strict respect of barrier measures to protect their students.
Why others fear the selling of food in the school canteen, others see it as a better measure to protect students as they turn to buy from opposite the school campus and from roadside vendors.
So, as per our own point of view, schools could still open their canteens, but limit the numbers of seller and strictly control the heigenic condition, as well as ensure that students or pupils wash their hands and sterilise them well.