Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
The position is responsible for supporting the communications needs of AWF projects in Cameroon. The assistant will be expected to support the development of internal and external communications materials as well as assist in event planning and media relations. The position reports to the Cameroon Country Director, with a dotted line to the Field Communications Manager in Kenya.
Communications Assistant at AFRICAN WILDLIFE FOUNDATION – Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the liaison between the field office and the Public Relations and Corporate Communications team in HQ.
- Identify communications opportunities to showcase AWF work in Cameroon
- Develop good relationships with local journalists and coordinate media relations for field staff
- Assist field staff in planning and documentation of field events and visits
- Work with field communications manager to give AWF field projects communications support; including but not limited to branding, writing reports and articles from field visits, and taking high quality photos and videos
- Work with field communications manager to implement the country office’s communication strategy
- Draft news articles for the news section on the website, as well as other platforms including Yammer.
- Support youth-related activities in across AWF’s Programs in Cameroon.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- One to two years’ experience in a junior communications, journalism or public relations role
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, digital storytelling, problem solving and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Curious and eager to learn
- Excellent spoken and written English and French