Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
KAUST Global Postdoctoral fully funded Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024. The KAUST Global Fellowship Program will support outstanding emerging research leaders from around the world to build a path to a fully independent career. The program is merit-based targeting excellent postdocs with breakthrough ideas across the five Research Pillars of KAUST.
The Fellowship Program is designed with two strands: one that is general and relevant to topics under the five Research Pillars, and one that is focused on a research area that is time relevant. “Hydrogen” is the chosen topic for this launch year. Year-to-year, Strand 2 will focus on different research areas that are highly topical and strategically important to KAUST.
The program called 2023-2024, for the 2023-2024-2025 Fellowship intake, is funding research project across the five KAUST priorities under two strands:
- Research project falling within or across one or more of the five Research Pillars (Water, Energy, Environment, Food & Health, and the Digital domain).
- Research project focusing on hydrogen production and storage solutions across one or more of the five Research Pillars
KAUST Global Postdoctoral fully funded Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024 Eligibility criteria
- The KAUST Global Fellowship Program is open to applicants awarded a PhD within the past 4 years or who have a maximum of 4 years of research experience with a justified career break.
- The Fellowship is for postdoctoral researchers to undertake a 3-year research project while living and working at KAUST*.
The research project
- The research project should contribute to addressing Global Challenges related to one or more of the Five Pillars of Research at KAUST – Water, Energy, Environment, Food & Health, the Digital domain.
- The topic may be related to the Research Pillars generally or focused on green hydrogen technologies and storage solutions.
- Candidates must identify and confirm a host KAUST Faculty member to be eligible to apply.
*Candidates will need to be able to satisfy all the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requirements to obtain resident status
Benefits of the KAUST Global Postdoctoral fully funded Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024
The Program is designed to ensure independence and will equip fellows with the best conditions to fulfill their research mission.
Fellows will receive:
- A monthly stipend of $6,250
- An independent annual research budget of up to $45,000
- Access to unparalleled laboratory facilities
- Access to leadership and mentorship programs
- Medical insurance, accommodation, schooling, relocation, and travel allowance.
How to apply?
For an application to be considered by the selection committee:
- the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria outlined on the website and detailed in the Guidelines document
- it must include a 3-year research project proposal that meets the research topic and budget criteria
- the applicant must have a KAUST faculty member agree to host the Fellowship
Please download the following Global Fellows Application Kit for instructions and materials to prepare and submit an application.
- KGFP – Guidelines – Full details of the program.
- KGFP – Application Instructions – Detailed instructions on how to prepare the research proposal and other materials required to apply.
- KGFP – Research Proposal Template – Used to prepare the project proposal, including budget.
- KGFP – Host Confirmation Letter Template – Signed by a KAUST Faculty member agreeing to host the Fellow.
- KGFP – Reference Letter Template – Two references are required from peers.
- KGFP – CV Template – Provides subject headings to indicate required information.
The deadline for submission is November 30, 2023-2024.