Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
The Vice President of the Social Democratic Front, Honourable Joshua Osih has condemned the gruesome killing of seven children at a school in Kumba, South West Region of Cameroon.
The children were killed last Saturday, October 24 when armed men invaded the Mother Francisca international bilingual school in Fiango, Kumba, opening fire randomly before taking off. Over a dozen others were injured and receiving treatmet in the hospital.
To Honourable Joshua Osih, the perpetrators of the crime are known and must not go unpunished.
« It was with a bruised heart that I learned of the vile carnage that terrorists inflicted on our country in Kumba today. Children in search of knowledge killed and mutilated in cold blood in their school. I strongly condemn this develish act which must not go unpunished, » Joshua Osih said.
« The authors are known, their accomplices and those who maintain this dirty war too. The protection of our schools by the Security & Defense Forces is an imperative that should have been set up before the schools reopened.
« Without effective and immediate protection, it is unthinkable that school resumption in the NW & SW will be effective under the current circumstances. The government must take its responsibilities. We must continue our fight to end this war. May their souls rest in peace and our prayers go out to those who are still fighting between life and death as well as to all the families of the victims.
Cet article Cameroon: Kumba killers are known and must not go unpunished-Joshua Osih est apparu en premier sur Journal du Cameroun.