Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos
Villagers kidnapped on Monday afternoon by unidentified gunmen in Livanda, Limbe I Subdivision, Fako Division of the restive South West region of Cameroon are back home.
They were rescued by elements of security forces during an operation launched in the forest after spending twenty-four hours in the hands of their abductors.
According to the freed hostages, they were taken away for not respecting the Monday ghost town principle.
“They said we buy and sellbanana on ghost town days…” said one of the rescued hostages.
Fortunately for the villagers, their abductors did not strip them off the money they had on them.
They were picked up ten of them among whom a pregnant woman and a teenager Monday evening in Livanda village, Limbe I subdivision, Fako Division of the South West region.
The pregnant lady and the teenager were released the same day and the others remained in captivity until they were rescued by the army.
There have been an increase in the rate of kidnappings in the restive Anglophone regions these past days.
One that drew nationwide condemnation was the abduction of Christian Cardinal Tumi and the Fon of Nso. Both have been freed.
Cet article Cameroon: Villagers kidnapped in Limbe rescued by security forces est apparu en premier sur Journal du Cameroun.